View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 02:17 AM   #12 (permalink)
freebeard
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,575 Times in 7,061 Posts
Quote:
I've seen that very car, in 2012 at the LeMay Museum!
Precisely where the picture was taken, in whatever year that solar eclipse happened.

...that's more about pipe organs than I'd ever heard before. I mentioned cryogenic tempering because I read that German machinists would store their metal stock in ice caves overwinter so their machine tools wouldn't chatter. Liquid nitrogen makes for smaller grain structure. There are probably other techniques, like making Stradivarius violins that haven't been conserved. So yay for graphene and carbon fiber.

Eric Dollard is a recluse that lives in a Toyota Corolla in the California desert. Mostly he's about the 4-dimensional nature of AC electricity, but he gets into Bach and the Grace cathedral in San Francisco.

Other videos on Youtube:
Eric P Dollard - The Supernatural Power of Music
2015-04-16 Eric Dollard Music, Harmonics & Electricity by Charles Roland Berry and ...
Origins: Tesla, Resonance, Aether, Bach & The Advanced Seismic Warning System
...and especially
Eric Dollard - History and Theory of Electricity
That's 3 hours and 24 minutes. the first half the history starting with Volta should be required viewing for every schoolchild. The second half is the theory — Maxwell via Steinmetz, tesla is almost a footnote.