View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 09:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
freebeard
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,575 Times in 7,061 Posts
Never heard of Infowars? Never heard "They're turning the frogs gay"? That's entertainment!
Quote:
Art and theater being the placed as the best sources of ideas is irrational. The whole point of art and theater is to evoke emotion, which we (should) all know is usually irrational. What to do about something should have very little to do with how you feel about it, and everything to do with what you know about it.
Art and Theatre are viral communication. They can be used to enlighten as well.

search_query=donald+duck+in+mathmagic+land

oil pan 4 — I watched RT and Max Keiser pretty reliably up until the 2016 election cycle. Maybe I miss Abby Martin worry about my browsing history. Lionel can get tedious, the umptyeth time he quotes Leo Tolstoy — 'History would be a wonderful thing - if it were only true.' Mrs. L is being lured out of the shadows.

I really haven't watched TV since John Prine sang Spanish Pipedream. I had to shed 120lb of back issues of HotVWs. https://hotvws.com/ The online editions are so much better.

edit:
Hey, it's The Lounge. Let's use art to entertain and enlighten:

It turns out there's an Alex Jones Folk Cover Song Contest. There goes my evening.

Last edited by freebeard; 03-07-2018 at 09:19 PM..