View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 09:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
slowmover
Banned

2004 CTD - '04 DODGE RAM 2500 SLT
Team Cummins
90 day: 19.36 mpg (US)
Take what you can use. From beginning.

One tends to be on lookout via questions raised ever after. Thus, while conclusions are one thing, those questions are consistently good. Sharpened tools.

It’s fast reading. (The science and math Qs I haven’t bothered with as much)

“Proving” truth of a story at stake. Not his version, but the ones you’ve previously accepted. And then were built upon.

History is misdirection. Ignore red flag and focus on cute puppy.

As with thread on media. I’m surprised anyone bothers with NPR. Not just the latest “accused of not making a pass at ugly women and removed” crap. I quit them for good in 1994 when they ignored the world in favor of OJ Simpson (manufactured) while our economy was shredded and sent overseas.

Start with the murder of John Lennon. If that whets appetite, go back to beginning. (Diving in at halfway point won’t work).

The stated topic is not always what one gleans. It’s the many asides contained therein. Could be far off path. (Taste will be to sheer volume of history and associated read over a lifetime). If one winds up confronting what he has been assured is conspiracy or is loony . . . keep at it.

The “media” is what some want us to hear. Paid shills. Public Relations management.

The rest is what’s interesting. The “pay no attention to the man behind the curtain” stuff. Those who give up on him are upset by familiar narrative tossed out. Too far afield. A premise that can’t be stomached.

To the contrary, its now easier to see why some things previously baffling, aren’t. Why would the Queen knight Jagger, et. al, when stated premise was destructive? (Many examples of this sort).

The really outrageous or improbable are simply means to knock some off the trail. Use his tools on him. You’ll see the joke. Tools and training on offer.

His detractors use flimsy pretext. Not convincing. Not worthwhile. You’ve the perspicacity (and then some).

Consider it fun. Background.

And, yeah, the manufactured housing is cool.

Last edited by slowmover; 03-12-2018 at 09:49 AM..