View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 12:04 AM   #10 (permalink)
Unheard
EcoModding Lurker

Look at the GeoBulb! Its the first LED bulb i am impressed with as a replacement over standard bulbs

Quote:
The first 60-watt direct replacement, Premium Quality High Brightness (PQ-HB) bulb that uses less than 8 watts. The GeoBulb is the same size as a conventional incandescent bulb suitable for direct replacement in any indoor open fixture. It puts out more light than a standard 60-watt bulb but uses less than 8 watts. LED bulbs last 3 years of continuous use or 10 years at about 8 hours per day. Every part of the GeoBulb is built for long lasting durability. The GeoBulb is the first bulb built to withstand 10 years of use.
Quote:
I don't shop at Wal-Mart for personal reasons.

When another supplier offers an inexpensive, automotive LED solution, I'll be willing to try it.

RH77
Take a look at Ultra LEDs the are based in the UK but even with postage they would not cost much. That is if they stock the bulbs you want Ultra Bright Leds and Led products at bargain prices with super fast delivery - by Ultra Leds U.K they are the lowers cost i have come across on the entire web. A Group Buy would reduce cost of the items and postage