View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 07:58 AM   #1187 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

What was the movie I once saw... ? ...where a virus killed 99% or more of men and women took the world, lived as lesbians, had kids using genetic tools...

We need to choose. A society with a lot of old people or a society with many youth people and a lot of death rates by deceases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
Interesting video on the decline of men, though not very relevant to the global warming topic except in the very abstract way that population growth is decreasing, and I expect the slowing growth to accelerate as men find other ways to channel their masculine desires.

I expect there will be the opposite problem of too few children in the next hundred years or so. Globalization will continue to bring up the standard of living for all people, and as this happens, birthrates will decline. Perhaps this will be good in the short term, but not so great in the long term.

I look forward to cheap, delicious, animal-free meat. Hopefully science will get there. Until then, I got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Last edited by All Darc; 03-23-2018 at 09:59 AM..