View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 08:36 AM   #1285 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

I see people arguing in a way that's sounds like justification or acceptance for the status quo, like if was right. That's what I use to say, people are accepting wrong things, just accept all crap of today. The over information and massive dislike, lack of heros, lack of true ideology, lack of hope, made people see horrible things as normal. This is abominable. Indeed it's a self defense mechanism, to avoid suffering and disappointment. Like old wifes married with bast****s acceting hits as normal to avoid revolt and suffering or no justice arrive.

A drug company which profit bilions with cronic disease for they have pattented drugs would have no interest in create a cure for the disease.

When I say doctor, I do not refer to a f... paper or f... book of rules, but I refer to what happens in reality, the true events in day by day. What is the value of papers if they don't follow ther ethic code written into it???
I understood than in USA and Europe justice punish these people when they are catched. But in my country they go unpunished.

The proposal that all crazy sh... 3th wave feminism, which call all men as rappers and all women as victims, is about reverse gender to reduce birth rate it's hard to believe. For me it's just a crazy evil political moviment aiming for power and using people as cow, as always. Women are 50% of voters.

O Argentina radical feminists wanted to burn a church, invade, and people there made a humam chain to stop/avoid them get in. The girls throw urine, feces, sprayed paint over their chest and face, kicked them, brushed tits over them, took off and brushed panties on their faces.
I said it to a psychologist woman I know, when casualy met her in a parck, asked her why women and sociologist and psychologist did not make critics to such violence but would certainly made a lot if 2% of such violence had came from a man against a woman, but she stayed silence and moved away.
Even psychologist are corrupt.

The force of this evil sh... is that people today are stupid hipocrite, childish, without shame on face, and only judge things that are convenient for temselves, "navelist" as I use to say (only look to their own navel)". It's like the kids found the key for the booze wardrobe

I used to write in a forum that belonged to a doctor, and when I placed information to how avoid evil greed doctors, and news about crimes on medicine, and describe all tricks doctor have and their lies, other doctors started to threat the doctor that owned the forum and allowed me do critics, saying I was demoralizing medicine.

Last edited by All Darc; 04-03-2018 at 08:29 PM..