View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 12:21 AM   #4 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

The "white holes" on face of actor in LCD TVs, where in CRT it was just bright areas and not white flat holes. The poor shadow rendering. The large square blocking in darker areas, the fine details (wrinkles,lines texture) vanishing evereytime anything it's not stead unmove... For me this is a deeply mess technology, a piece of s..., a lie. I boycott it, just that.
It's like some samurai temple thing, where the best fermented soy went to the best warrior, or richier... The TVs don't work for sofa in all seats, an even for the watcher notice some center of screen brighter and are darker then center.

A TV station technician confessed all that was there, there it was way no match to good Blu Ray (1080p) discs... Bad compression, poor bitrate, poor HD cameras. But other technician, not from TV, but one that went here... I confess I wanted to punch hin, since he just offended my intelligence saying like if the horrible image was normall. A image so poor in details like a S-VHS and plus the banding and artefacts, and he telling it was this way because it was not 4K. The withe holes cleary, and he saying it was the TV studio lights. And the worse of all, he telling that the heavy artefacted image had no video compression.

My relatives got a 4K 50 inch LED TV, and I prefer to watch a 20 inch CRT over that garbage. It's true, I can't stand in front of the 4K LED, it make me sick, revolted, I can't stand it, it's a torture and drive me nuts, revolted, deeply revolted. It's worse in all aspects, all, except resolution. And even resolution it's a lie, since during motion you have blur from compression (in terms caused also by bad decoding processin and not just encoding compression bitrate) and the blur from refreshing rate problems. So it's a entire lie in all aspects.

I don't uinderstand why people accept be made of fools, and there is no long CRT for sale. It's a holocaust of video entertainment. They finished it and replaced with garbage.
I can't understand why this holocaust of dynamic range and holocaust of natural degrade happened without people complain. I will never watch a movie in a LCD/LEDbacklight screen. NEVER!!!

Last edited by All Darc; 04-04-2018 at 12:36 AM..