View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 08:06 PM   #28 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

LCD never... Never to watch entire films on full screen. Just short clips in a small window on the center of the monitor. I can't stand more than that.

I forgot one thing. One more reason to wish to blown up The Samsung 4K 50 inchs garbage is the fact the light it's not even, like I can see some brs, soft but noticeable, of less intensity. It became obvious in very bright sky scenes taking more than 30% of screen, or if I load a JPG image made of a entire flat white.

I never hated someting (object) as much in my entire life. I really hate it...
It's so garbage, despite have 5 star on Amazon.com, that the decoding processing of it generates banding and artefacts, for 4K video, even if the scene was recorded with camera stopped, just small thing moving on screen. Even a video that I got from a TV manufacturer Demopage for 4K, a video with 1GB for just 90 seonds, have all these artefacts and banding. If 1GB for only 90 seconds can't make it free from artefacts and banding, I don't even want to see what a air broadcast (poor bitrate) would look like.

I would like to see this TV broked & smashed piece by piece and burned. And ashes trown ways in toilet. No kidding...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Tele man View Post
Which?

Analog CRT using alternating interlaced scans or digital LCD using MPEG compression with pixelations?