View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 11:41 AM   #44 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

Well, I did two tests, but was these tests on Facebook posts, and most are very benevolent, Facebook thing to make people happy.

Anway one test was like a test for daltonism (color blindness), but way harder, since the colors was a lot closer than daltonsim tests. I won it and the test said I had very good view for colors.

A second test had maybe a hundred color squares out of orther, and I was requested to put it in order to create a gradient color rainbow or something like it. I won it and the test told me I had a view perception for colors and tones better than average.
But theses test are mostly ego massagist, easier than what they lead people to believe.

I did a test for Tetrachromacy, or a similar thing, but they reported iot was super rare condition, maybe 1 in 100.000 or 1 in a 1000.0000 people that could see the hiden image. And I'm not such mutant, since I didn't saw any hiden image. I wish I had this mutation, for even better view. But I would probably complain even more about TVs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeard View Post
Maybe it's a mutant super power. Did you think of that? Probably not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrachromacy

Last edited by All Darc; 04-05-2018 at 11:57 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to All Darc For This Useful Post:
freebeard (04-06-2018)