View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 09:21 AM   #64 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

You would need a converter to convert from digital to analogic signal. But, for example, the digital converter I have for TV signal here it's a garbage (for me at least, cause it's considered good by humans) since it blow white (create clipped whites) makling tones near white became pure white. The converter dit it maybe ti make image glossy, but since the signal already come out the converter this ff...ing way, no CRT TV contrast can solve it.

They created a digital converter specially to anoy me, since I don't tolerate poor dynamic range look, like clipped whites. So evewn with the converter, to use CRT with digital devices, the image can get f...ed -up, depending of the converter.

Not sure if my converter have HDMI imput or just antenna signal imput, but others converters probably have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deluxx View Post
CRT Televisions are vastly superior but many modern devices are HDMI output only, how can we cheat the system and used modern devices on a CRT:

A bit of back story, the PSTV IS HDMI OUTPUT ONLY! How can I use it on HDMI only?
The Following User Says Thank You to All Darc For This Useful Post:
deluxx (04-10-2018)