View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 08:13 AM   #81 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

At this point I think I became one of the people who don't watch TV. And TV stations today have mostly crap, garbage, brainwashing, retard atractions, and movies today are not very good, made for teens.

And cabble... no much better these days... Even Discovery Chanel became a hoo...cker, just have crap 99% of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cRiPpLe_rOoStEr View Post
For me the weak signal is more bothersome than the quality of the converter I use. OK, I use an internal antenna while an external would be more suitable, but I'm not really willing to climb the roof of the building to place an antenna and having to run the cable down to my apartment.

I will never accept LCD.
If I won a prize of a 80 inch LCD in 8K, I give it away, sell for a lower price, or maybe make a donation to a institute... But I will never watch a movie on it. NEVER!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecky View Post
Maybe people just like LCDs better, and there's no conspiracy. Maybe the size of the screen, brightness, the reduced footprint (CRTs are so deep), generally much better integrated sound, larger number of inputs, software features (Netflix) all at a lower price, matter more than ghosting and clipped whites. Supply and demand.

Last edited by All Darc; 04-11-2018 at 08:20 AM..