View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 08:56 AM   #86 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

If UOL was a TV broadcast, it would be worst, believe me. It got 200 millions from PT to spread extremist imoral comunist ideals around, and censor comments who dislike their agenda.
Crazy sh... psychologists and sociologists get money or space in UOL to be promoted (helps sell books), by making absurd articles. They try to erotize young teens, try to spreed adultery and narcotics as a life style.

No of these have character, they only will support what pay them, or what itr's interesting to their business somehow.
AND I SEE NO PSYCHOLOGIST OR SOCIOLOGIST MAKING CRITICS TO THEM. THEY EVEN GO TO THE TV PROGRAMS, AND THEIR SILENCE ABOUT ALL THE S... GIVING A IDEA THEy THINK IT'S OK ALL THE CRAP.
In our country I feel like everyone it's in the pocked of somebody.

Had you saw the human Ken (guy who tried to be like Barbie boyfriend) ? Globo promoted hin as a artist, but his just a poor mentaly ill guy obssed with body modification. I feel sorry for hin, like I feeled sorry for Michael Jackson, and they are just feeding his decease.

Some people says it's a comunist strategy called subversion of cultural values, to make people strange each other and weird to each other.
Of course we need to fight prejudice and sexism, the tue one and not dumb sh... But what they making it's not really that, since in reality people now are more hostile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cRiPpLe_rOoStEr View Post
But I'm sure Globo is the worst one, with its support to some controversial matters in a way that is clearly disrespectful toward the conservative majority of this country. When it comes to brainwashing, unfortunately some of it has also been further widespread by other media such as YouTube. Or do you think some random nobody diving in a bath tub full of Nutella is less of a brainwashing than any soap-opera from Globo? Unfortunately it's all in the same standard of garbage.

When it comes to cable TV, I'm sure that at least some part of the problem might be due to the national-content laws that served only to help untalented left-leaning producers to throw their garbage and steal tax money through the Rouanet law.

Last edited by All Darc; 04-13-2018 at 09:19 AM..