View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 02:34 PM   #111 (permalink)
redpoint5
Human Environmentalist

Acura TSX - '06 Acura TSX
90 day: 24.19 mpg (US)

Lafawnda - CBR600 - '01 Honda CBR600 F4i
90 day: 47.32 mpg (US)

Big Yeller - Dodge/Cummins - '98 Dodge Ram 2500 base
90 day: 21.82 mpg (US)

Mazda CX-5 - '17 Mazda CX-5 Touring
90 day: 26.68 mpg (US)

Chevy ZR-2 - '03 Chevrolet S10 ZR2
90 day: 17.14 mpg (US)

Model Y - '24 Tesla Y LR AWD
Thanked 4,388 Times in 3,362 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Darc View Post
Social experiment. And the "black" guy on Brazil would be considered white or kind of.

Maybe that's why most shootings in schools and in open place, for no reason, are made by white people.
Very disturbing, I don't like to see over aggressive cops regardless of skin color.

I will say though that the white guy encountered a city cop, and those guys are usually more by the book. The black guy encountered a deputy sheriff, and in my experience, those guys are like the wild west. They go where they want, the do what they want, and they like to be over aggressive.

I was taken in at gunpoint by sheriff deputies for enjoying a campfire on my own property out on the farm. I was unarmed (also white, but that doesn't matter). They claimed someone reported a noise violation, which is impossible when we were just talking half a mile from the nearest neighbors. Who responds to a noise violation with guns drawn anyhow?

They didn't like me telling them they are trespassing, and need to leave immediately. Also told them not to smoke cigars out in the dry farm fields. Why they thought they needed a dozen deputies to respond to a campfire while looking like Hanibal, I'll never know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Darc View Post
People today get mature of body earlier, and mature of rain/mind later. There are a lot of people older than 25 but thinking and behaving like 17.

Women here modulate between sexism and feminist accoding what better fi then in a given moment. When you put a great argument in their face, showing the crap hypocrisy, swomen stay silence.
I've always thought that sexual maturity should follow mental maturity, not the other way around. Apparently nature believes sexual maturity is more important.

Hypocrisy is part of human nature. Everyone does it to varying degrees.

Give me absolute safety, or give me death!

Last edited by redpoint5; 04-20-2018 at 02:52 PM..