View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 03:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
I don't know how it is in other countries, but in the US, there is a growing culture of victimhood being a virtue.
Brazil media copy all the worst side of USA culture. From Big Brother to flag syndrome. I hope that the american people who drink coffe by their a...ss (like Gwyneth Paltrow), don't get large or became fashion, cause Brazil it's a huge producer of coffee.

Quote:
Somehow the virtue of being slow to anger, and patient to listen has been replaced with quick to anger and unwillingness to listen.
Great sentence. People are creating their own political party on social medias. Everyone complain about wars, but creates their own angry wars in disputes for likes, for views, for share videos etc...

Quote:
Rather than treat people as individuals, we have categorized people into groups who are not allowed to have individual thoughts or expression, who are valued for their membership in the club rather than their unique thoughts and abilities.

And who don't want to belong to silly groups are not well received, or get attacked by both sides, making this right decision not atractive.

Quote:
I've always said I was a feminist, and that is because I am a humanist. Show me concrete examples of undue injustice and I'll take up the cause.
If we talk about human rights, we are cinfused with people that only workship violent criminal rights, at least on Brazil it's this way.

Last edited by All Darc; 04-24-2018 at 03:38 PM..