View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 06:37 PM   #29 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

Type on Google : How to train your dog to urinate over feminazis.

Any man movement so insane as such feminazi nonsense would be target of Psychiatric cometee.
Feminsm, the word, in theory was suposed to reach equality, not privileges. That's why we can't just say these dum...b heads are feminists, so we call them feminazis.
Canibalism even started among it, since they now attack white women too who don't agree with their agenda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cRiPpLe_rOoStEr View Post
Actual feminazis are dumb enough to complain when a female dog stands to urinate like a male dog usually does (it happened at least once while I was walking my dog...

Women brain are different, the neurology it's not exact the same as man. Man get nonsense due anger, temper, testosterone making a guy lost his mind and make sh...t. Women brain it's not such thing, but they get nonsense without deep anger but with emotions, desires. They lost the logic before get deep anger.

Women are responsible for a lot of sexism, since they make a lot of young boys moral education, and also because it's women who choose the partner most times, and they choose bad. 20% of man have 80% of women in sexual relation. This 20% of man are suposed to be the most ... welll... not the most right but the most erotized, violent. Women prefer bad guys, and also tries to destroy man when feels rejected. Same evil as man when rejected.
Women are not angels victms, they also have the bestiality instints as man, but in a more disguised way. They flirt in dissimulated way, also waits man go after them, so women will never blame thenselves for choose bad.

I'm not saying wom,en are bad, but just saying they are no better than man. Same evil but in other way. After all human are a animals. When women have power they also get into criminal activities in similar ways to man.
Of course there are women who needs help, victms of bad husband, controller husbands, but we can't generalize things as all mans was always the wrong side in all themes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cRiPpLe_rOoStEr View Post
A few years ago I inquired a feminazi why don't they try to make military enlistment compulsory for girls in Brazil like it's done in Israel, and she told me feminism was "a fight for rights, not for obligations". Well, considering that every right should be followed by a responsibility, it's quite clear they only want to be granted privileges...

Last edited by All Darc; 04-26-2018 at 07:54 PM..