View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 11:32 PM   #49 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

You can invite her for dinner in a very expensive restaurant and demand she pay the bill, just to prove she is against the patriarcal culture.
And don't forget dissert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cRiPpLe_rOoStEr View Post
That's quite controversial. When you mention former nazis, does it mean someone who has renounced to violence and becomes a critic of the neonazi doctrines? In this case it may be worth something.
I refer, following this analogy, let's say, that it's a nazi who get scared of be defeated, and decided to change his image among society.
Psychology, psychiatry, medicine... all bull... They have technical knowledge, like a car mechanics have to fix a motor when possible, but when it get into ethic, moral, they are basically the same thing as society, a mess.
Ask your mother if she would go to doctor in 1906 if lived that time and got sad. They treated women with massages right in their ... (vagina), since they believed everything wrong with women was due histeria. Vibrators was created first a a medical device, to reach what they called histeric climax (orgasm), which they believed was terapeutic.
No surprise why harassment by doctors became so often even after discontinuation of such "treatments".

I use to say they, these sciences, suffer from what I call Dr Frankenstein's Syndrome.They created the monster (prejudice an labeling) like Dr Frankenstein did in the classic book, and when society changes, not due their science but due forces of politics caused by social changes and changes of power relation in society, movies, and after the change they decided to haunt the monters they created. I know a lot of doctors, and I can say most are as stupid as overal society. One who used to tell me to go out and meet people, date, believe in God, is married and betray his wife with many nurces with age close to be his grandaughter.
I would like to meet europeen people from such areas and from universities, to see if they are as on Brazil, or if had intelectual decency.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cRiPpLe_rOoStEr View Post
That's quite controversial. When you mention former nazis, does it mean someone who has renounced to violence and becomes a critic of the neonazi doctrines? In this case it may be worth something.