View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 03:21 PM   #2174 (permalink)
aerohead
Master EcoModder

Thanked 7,207 Times in 4,640 Posts
sun/earth

[QUOTE=freebeard;572950]That's 20 years ago.

I watch S0 almost daily. They show weather events and scientific papers (daily).

sendler — 100volts/meter at micro-amperes all the time everywhere. I'm not the one you need to convince, try Ben Davidson (I'll bet he's very accessible)

*it makes sense that they mirror one another.The earth is embedded within the Sun's magnetic heliosphere.Like a pea inside a chicken pot pie inside a microwave oven.
*Inactive transatlantic cables have been tested for magnetospheric-induced currents and measured a fraction of a volt.
*The thing about sun-spots though,is that though we can see them,they may not effect us magnetically at all unless they occur along the sun's ecliptic and radiate radially,directly at us.
*If earth does not lay within the footprint of the spherical expansion from the photosphere,it will just blow by Earth.
*It doesn't matter what the lines of flux are around the sun if we're not in their path.
*There are complete holes in the corona at the sun's polar regions which don't do diddly-squat to Earth.
*There can be killer coronal mass ejections that just blow by us at a safe distance.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
*If atmospheric electricity is associated with volcanism or earthquakes it should show up in the peer-reviewed science.
*I'll work my way through what I have at home,then when time permits,I'll look into the Skeptical Observer.I appreciate the link!