View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 09:55 AM   #211 (permalink)
mpg_numbers_guy
Master EcoModder

Toby - '13 Toyota Prius C
90 day: 61.95 mpg (US)

Daz - '15 Mazda 3 iTouring w/ Tech Package
90 day: 38.2 mpg (US)
Do you know where I can find how much the hybrid rims weigh versus the stock EX alloy rims? I can't seem to find the information anywhere. If it's only a pound or two it wouldn't be worth the trouble.

Thanks for the tip! I'll have to do some GPS calibration then to see what my actual mileage is.

Oh, on another note, had a longer 6.5 mile commute to my new job yesterday. Driving there isn't as fuel efficient as my current job but driving back I managed 67.3 MPG. Not sure anymore if that's accurate or not, but deducting 16% for the bad sensor that would've been 56.5 MPG with the bad sensor, and that sensor's replaced now so it was at least 60 MPG.

New job is pizza delivery lol. Driving 50-55 MPH I get 45-50 MPG; on interstate speeds of 60-65 MPH, 40-45 MPG. Don't even ask me to go 70+ MPH lol. I won't be able to go slower than that when delivering, so I'll have to squeeze the most out of the car at other times.

Might need to replace the tail extension already. Despite being waterproofed with duct tape just like my other mods the weather and wind on it seem to be taking their toll and it seems to be sagging a bit.

2015 Mazda 3 iTouring Hatchback w/ Tech Package (wife's car)