View Single Post
Old 07-29-2018, 01:18 AM   #47 (permalink)
deluxx
Luddite

ol-green - '96 Honda Civic LX
Team Honda
90 day: 50.11 mpg (US)
I did an oil change, 10-W30, half of the belly pan had to come off but it goes back on easy an extra 10 minutes.
I removed the pointless airbox support under the hood while thinking about a warm air intake.

I rerouted the windshield sprayers to spray on the AC condenser for brutal hot days with passengers or the dog in the car. I read about that idea on a thread here, lets see. I never use the the sprayers and I'll probably sweat it out if its just me.

I had to remove the headliner again because it starting sagging at one spot on the back,
I used twice as much glue this time, about half a can, almost broke the damn ceiling light too.

I cleaned the interior and the trunk, I left the trunk open overnight and it rained sometime last week... drilled 1 hole and wiped it down a once over.

I need to get a new spare tire, build a care package, oil, water, jumpers, fuses ect. gut the power-steering (might be possible to simply remove the belt?), make a kill switch, upgrade the battery (deep cycle?), fix add or upgrade the headlights.

She's running perfect. zero issues, burning no oil. drinking no coolant, first crank every time. Most of my driving is 5th gear / neutral costing at 35-55 mph.
The Following User Says Thank You to deluxx For This Useful Post:
California98Civic (08-01-2018)