View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 12:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
herning
EcoModding Lurker

Arrow 1990 Geo Metro Engine & Parts - Singh Grooved Head

Hi,

I have a bunch of parts from a 1990 XFI Geo Metro. These were used on a project to dyno test the Singh Groove head modification on the engine in 2007. The engine now has the original unmodified head on it that was rebuilt by an engine shop before we did the testing. I also have an identical head that was rebuilt and I added the Singh grooves under the instruction of Somender Singh. This stuff has been stored in my garage since then and I need to make room and would rather see it go to someone who can use it.

- 1.0L 3 cyl engine, reconditioned head, low miles, needs crank seal replaced (comes with). Belt cover modified for dyno test: $350
- 5 Speed manual Transmission - Spider gears welded for dyno test, otherwise internals in good shape, comes with almost new clutch: $100
- Alternator - low miles: $25
- Instrument cluster: $25
- Ignition Coil: $35
- Radiator and fan assembly: $50
- Starter: $25
- Reconditioned 3 cylinder Geo Metro head. Singh grooves added. Maybe 60 hours of run time. : $200

I am located just west of Milwaukee, WI. The smaller parts I can ship. Obviously the engine and trans would be a bit more difficult. If you are interested in everything, we can make a deal.

PM me if you are interested. I have pictures I can send.

Thanks,

Garrett