View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 08:08 PM   #2443 (permalink)
freebeard
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,554 Times in 7,041 Posts
Quote:
*As a lawyer (liar) and meteorologist Mr.Davidson might be falling into a circular Rumsfeldian cycle of unknown unknowns.
I have doubt.

Quote:
Are you acquainted with inverse-square and inverse-cube laws with respect to electric or magnetic field strength?
Spare me. Are you acquainted with Dollard and Tesla's longitudinal waves?

Quote:
If powerful 'cosmic' electric/magnetic fields penetrated Earth's magnetosphere,it would have been reflected as an induced-current/DC voltage in the trans-Atlantic cables measured by research Geo-physicists.
What oil pan 4 said. Early telegraph operators dropped the second wire and used an Earth return for a while, until they started picking up EMP that fried the equipment, then they went back to two wires. I forget if that was before or after the Carrington event.

If S0 is an impeachable source, what about Just a Car Guy?

Just A Car Guy: Dozens of vehicles washed off a Jeep dealership in Little Falls NJ during a flood, then jammed up under a bridge, and the resulting lack of a culvert to drain the river, caused houses to flood. Those homeowners blame the dealership!

The Following User Says Thank You to freebeard For This Useful Post:
aerohead (08-18-2018)