View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 08:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
sluggo1010
EcoModding Lurker

1991 Civic DX lurker coming out of the shadows

Hi to all. I have frequented this site a number of times over the years, figured I might as well come out of the shadows and try this whole posting/threads/replies business. Will probably fudge it all up.
Current car is a 1991 Civic DX automatic with 114,000 miles. I have removed AC, looped power steering rack and removed power steering components, taken out passengers and rear seats and most interior panels, replaced inertial reel seat belts with lap restraints, lightened the front and rear bumper bolsters, covered over the front bumper air opening, put on side and front skirts and rear wheel arch covers, added a kammback extention over rear hatch, raised rear bumper cover, replaced side view mirror with camera, and replaced stock tires with 125 r15's on spare tire rims. Also trimmed off the auto lock on the steering column so I can switch off ignition without worrying about locking the steering up when I turn the wheel.

As soon as I am authorized to do so I will post some pics!

Thanks to all for good ideas and insights, and to the people who built and maintain this site!