View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 04:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
crexcrex
EcoModding Apprentice

re crex update

My apologies re the photo as it fails to show in greater detail the effects of the plasic skirts without unsightly bolt or screw holes as they the nylon screws are imbedded into the skirt giving it a clean line.

The mouldings were cut and bent to the shape of the body as not to detract from it's appearance and to retain the tear drop effect.

The full moon wheel covers were pinned using one stainlesss steel torx after considerably road testing the moons have not become loose nor is there any road noise.
it may of interest to note that the moons are pinned to alloy wheels............

I highly rcommend that the wheels be balanced after the wheel cover install.

The photo barely reveals the vortex generators which in my opinion are still of some doubt.

For those who have any doubts re the skirts and full wheel covers let it be said that the effort has been worthwhile in terms of the mpg increase without any drastic mods.

The up an coming mods i will leave to your imagination rather than giving rise to mods that have no value.

I personally must stress the importance of cleaning up the dead steel bieng taken for a free ride inclusive of full tanks of gas that add to a cars weight.
Weight reduction has been carried out and more on the way.

thanks