View Single Post
Old 08-31-2018, 01:42 PM   #2666 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

Most sociopaths are evil, since most of the moral brakes who stops most people from make bad acts it's pain. Empath it's basecly pain, feel pain when we see others in pain, or pain from shame related to public judgment, and more rarely happyness with other peeople welfair. Sociopaths don't have it.

The worst sociopaths are the ones that have no empathy (all) and also can some some happy feeling when watching people in pain. They are the sadistic ones, and at least, thankfully, these types are the manoroty of sociopaths.

Maybe you are confusing some aspergers with sociopaths. Few sociopaths follow rules due conscience. Most who follows do it just for not gewt problems with law or get jail.
Psychologist are sh...t to diagnose, since there are cases of psychologist fall in love with psychopaths, and a psychitric who was murdered by hew own daughter who was psychopaths and the mother didn't even know.

Today functional pet scans are the best way to diagnose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
It is estimated 1% of the population are sociopaths. They aren't necessarily "crap people" as you say. Sociopaths have difficulty feeling empathetic or sympathetic towards others, and that doesn't necessarily mean they will act more malevolent than others. There are plenty of other motivations besides sympathy for treating people well.

I'm friends with a sociopath, and he's the last person that would steal, cheat, or otherwise harm you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
Who is making Peterson out to be a god? Who says he is right-wing? If you think he's right-wing, you're listening to the wrong media sources.

I like to listen to him because he speaks about things in which he's given considerable thought, and is careful to speak truthfully. It's evident when people attack him because he either has the right counter to their attack, or simply says he doesn't know. His credibility is in knowing the limits of his knowledge.
Well, that the impression I got on web. HE spokes many trues, and many ones I used to talk before found his videos.. But sellective trues can be similar to lies if we sellectively speak trues.
We can feel his bias over women, sellectiving speaking trues, the trues that praise the male public ho bought his books, the guys cheated by women, or the guys who didn't got the women they wisk.

In one video JBP spoke about forbiden women to have many partners. Well, he didn't said "let's put a new law to stop theis pu...." But gave some impression like that, using the arguying of enough women to the male population, using the overgamia, supergamia, something like that, saying it leads to lack of women. Well, it's like slamic people think, give women to man.
If women don't want uglly or poor man, it's their right, in same way man have right to reject fat and uggly women.

If society educated man with neurosis or "duty to proof be a man all the time", leading them to go over all women who gave signal that wants hin, they can't complain now that women get sex or get man more easily than man, just needing to be available or make signals.

Not sure I follow here. So media used to label people as either good or bad, and now they don't?[/QUOTE]

Last edited by All Darc; 08-31-2018 at 01:59 PM..

The Following User Says Thank You to All Darc For This Useful Post:
aerohead (09-04-2018)