View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 06:25 PM   #2882 (permalink)
aerohead
Master EcoModder

Thanked 7,223 Times in 4,650 Posts
movement

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil pan 4 View Post
When I say sit back and watch the man made global warming movement destroy it's self, that's what I am talking about.
With only 2-days a week to look online, I probably don't have the time to look around to see what kind of sensationalism is going on in the name of climate change as some of you.
Other than what I can squeeze in,I'm basically limited to SCIENCE,NATURE,Scientific American,Rolling Stone,and National Geographic.Sometimes,PBS NOVA will have a special.
As far as broadcast journalism goes,AccuWeather and PBS are the only networks to have even mentioned climate change in a year.
The science of anthropogenic carbon dioxide-related climate change has been excepted since around 1859.
Predictive capabilities aren't as good as we'd like,but folks do as best they can.
As far as 'movements',I may be missing something.
As to the science,I can't imagine it going away.It is what it is.
There are industry lobbyists doing what they can.There's a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ at stake.
Some climatologists believe some of the climate accords are basically lip service and wouldn't have any meaningful impact,except as a gesture.
If you're unsure as to if Global warming is real,you don't have to look further than Venus,and compare it to Mercury.Venus IS the poster child for global warming.