View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 05:16 PM   #2924 (permalink)
aerohead
Master EcoModder

Thanked 7,219 Times in 4,646 Posts
Greenpeace founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeard View Post
Nine posts in eleven minutes? I'm starting to worry. I can add this comment before the edit tag times in.

Probably respectable, but there is a problem with bogus papers passing peer review in lesser journals (See the video below (first half)), as well as the Replicability Problem.

Thanks for your perspective. All I got was 'obvious point is obvious'. Here's your reward: I'll name my own social-anarchism eutopia for you — under Creative Commons CC0 so you can use it, just don't claim it: Fremania.

For me it's simply — the hippys were right.

Here's a video that Youtube wanted me to see: Greenpeace Founder Debunks Climate Change! (Dr. Patrick Moore Uncut) | Louder With Crowder

Seems ontopic.
I could only stomach 8-minutes of it before I was convinced that the gentleman had hit his Donald Rumsfeld moment.
He doesn't know what he doesn't know.
He has a perspicacity coefficient of zero,and he himself is cherry-picking point after point,completely out of context with the spirit of original communications.
Is he a Doctor of Veterinarian Medicine? A Doctor of Podiatry? Landscape architecture? Proctology?
He's not a climate scientist.
They may want to rush him to a hyperbaric chamber and get the nitrogen out of his bloodstream so he can think straight.I think he's been down too long.

The Following User Says Thank You to aerohead For This Useful Post:
NeilBlanchard (09-18-2018)