Thread: Hi Everybody
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 09:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
lico
EcoModding Lurker

ypsilon - '99 Lancia Y (840) 1.2 8v e2 ls
90 day: 45.25 mpg (US)

Macaco - '16 Citroën Berlingo 1.6 BlueHDI 100
90 day: 49.25 mpg (US)
I know the fiat siena, but in europe was not selled, we have the palio, same family of siena.
yes, the 16 valves it's same engine with different motorhead, powerful.
My car have a 5 speed transmission, i know that some 6 speed can be swapped with no hurt, except for the money.
the aero-mod need to be very light if i don't want be pull over every quarter of a mile .

For now I'm planning a kill switch, a change of tire, i have found the Maxxis Mecotra me3 165 65 r 14 83 h, right now they have the best energy label on the market, with a B grade in rolling resistance and a B grade on braking on wet surface (safety).

I will like to change transmission oil and engine oil, but for the engine i will need to rebuild before switch to a better oil.

oh, i have almost all the pices to build the mpguino, hope it will help me to improove eco driving when i need to drive uphill, right know i can't find what it's the best way, for know i just try to reach the cruise speed with a 80% of throttle and then i shift to the highest gear that can handle the slope and the modded warm air intake it help me a lot.