View Single Post
Old 09-27-2018, 05:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
lico
EcoModding Lurker

ypsilon - '99 Lancia Y (840) 1.2 8v e2 ls
90 day: 45.25 mpg (US)

Macaco - '16 Citroën Berlingo 1.6 BlueHDI 100
90 day: 49.25 mpg (US)
Thank for the reply.

For Capri Racer, for sure google will help, but searching in a foreign language that I, shamely, manage very bad it's hard, in german, french, spanish and so over, it will be a nightmare.

Fir Fat Charlie, I was not meaning change size of wiper blade, my intention was to make a metaphor, again my fault, bad english management.

In Italy it's very very restrictive, we have a vehicle registration certificate where you get all the tire size that you have, engine displacement and id number of the engine, horse power, all the weights, like net weight, max load max towing, day running lights and maybe more a couple of things.

to go with aftermarket led exterior light you will need to cheang the whole housing light with one approved for that specific vehicle, approved for that specific light.

to change wheel or rim size you need to ask a paper call nulla osta ( no obstacle) to the manufacturer, you will need to wright the specific size and than wait, if they give you this nulla osta, you pay for the certificate and than take the care to the vehicle registration office. after you pay for the inspection if everything is ok, you will get the new size wrighted on the vehicle registration certificate.
For DRL??? buy an approved kit, hire a professional mechanic or car electrician and get mounted. the professional will give you a paper that everything is mounted right, with all this you go again to the vehicle registration office, pay the inspection and voila, you have wrighted that your car have DRL approved.
Easy, isn't