View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 12:17 PM   #3053 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

It's a very polemic question, but i will do it, and cross fingers to nobody delete :

Do you belive in race (ethnicity) can have significativa variable, between each other, for inteligence ?
Do you belive in race (ethnicity) can have significativa variable, between each other, for violence ?
Do you belive in race (ethnicity) can have significativa variable, between each other, for empathy ?

NOTE : This question is not about say all people from one ethinic group are better or worse than another, since there are variables in all groups, and so inteligent and dumd, good will or criminal, emapathic or selfish people, in all ethinic groups.

The question it's about the percentage, the incidence of such variables, between ethnic groups.

I personally believe there are quite variables, but it's not easy to measure in genetic terms without first spot the genes. Social, educational and economic factors, even pregnancy quality, first years nutrition, cultural, brain stimulus, parents's culture and behavior, can all affect the outcomes.

There is also populationalç gene incidence, that can be altered with cultural changes, environment changes. For example right now we maybe are altering the incidence of a lot of genes, since medical science make things easier for people survive and breed.
I would bet that today the incident of genes for somewhat lower inteligence and less social behavior can be rising , since the culture of sexual freedon and drugs, drunkness, are leeding more births among people who have such beahvior, in the form of unwanted pregnancies. In the oposite side people with genes for better intelligence and behavior tends to plan less kids.

In other words, a bad culture can screw up as deep as the own society genes. When a society really evolves, I think it's fair to consider that the genes incidence can evolve too.
The quetion is : Do we really evolve in the last 45 years ?

Last edited by All Darc; 10-01-2018 at 12:29 PM..