View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 11:14 AM   #3119 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

What about recessive genes?
Many sociopaths are born form normal people, indicating it have recessive genes involved.
And sociopaths will breed more, since many women have a savage disere for bad man.

What if a person have freedom to took freedom from others ? Like a freak religious couple who perform brainwashing since early childhood days? Or a freak liberal who perform brainwashing (imposing freak values as religious do) since childhood?

Freedom it's relative...

What about a drunk, or drug user, who think get high often it's his right, but will became dangerous tio other or became a high cost for health system?

The true in such imaginary system is that when we imagine it we just think about put people like ourselfs there. It's always more a projection of our own selfish than a concecption of freedom.

I'm in favor for some eugenism (well intented and not compulsory) to try to fix this crazy sh...t called human species. But we have no good data yet to trace genes for good will, conscience, anti sociall behavior. There is a long road until we find how fix that crap, and even so we would need winsdow and courage to do it, and those two qualities are also very rare among humans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
Step 1 would be to identify the genetic markers for sociopathy and narcissism and not admit those who test high in those traits. I'd probably be voted off the island shortly thereafter.

I didn't suggest no law, I suggested maximal liberty. That means we don't create laws at some feverish pace. How many laws exist in the US? Could the law books fit in a large room? Is it reasonable to expect a person to know and abide by those thousands of laws?

The law in my country would be accessible to the common person. A law degree would be laughable, because that would be like having a degree in shoe tying.

Last edited by All Darc; 10-05-2018 at 12:28 PM..