View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 01:33 PM   #55 (permalink)
NeilBlanchard
Master EcoModder

Mica Blue - '05 Scion xA RS 2.0
Team Toyota
90 day: 42.48 mpg (US)

Forest - '15 Nissan Leaf S
Team Nissan
90 day: 156.46 mpg (US)

Number 7 - '15 VW e-Golf SEL
TEAM VW AUDI Group
90 day: 155.81 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,950 Times in 1,844 Posts
I went to the better.bike shop on Saturday, to see my PEBL, to have the pedals, seat, and handlebar adjusted. I installed the reflective stickers on it, and the speedometer (which I need to tweak to get it working), and a holder for my cellphone.

I can comfortably fit, with my bike helmet on, without having to lower the seat. I did take pictures, of course!

I added a slow moving vehicle decal - it is very reflective, so it will work at night!

This shows the new mirror in relation to the front wheel.

The view from the driver's seat:

They have made 3 evolutionary changes recently:

The rear fender is redesigned; and this is the 3rd iteration.
They are using new larger side view mirrors - they are larger, and better looking, I think.
They are now using pedals with toe clips.

The next change that has been added (but is not on mine) is a rain gutter for when you open the hatch.

I will be picking it up after a replacement battery arrives. The one they had for me was discharging way too quickly - I am glad they do a couple of test rides. I did get to drive it with a spare battery, and the new 1500watt mode is pretty peppy. They have tightened up the steering, since my original test ride. I will post more once I get it, and drive it.

I am really looking forward to getting over 1,100MPGe!

http://neilblanchard.blogspot.com/

Last edited by NeilBlanchard; 10-22-2018 at 01:40 PM..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NeilBlanchard For This Useful Post:
Daschicken (11-01-2018), freebeard (10-22-2018), thingstodo (10-22-2018), wdb (10-24-2018)