View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 06:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

-No cobalt, no rare things. That's why it will be (in theory) much cheaper, specially the ones made with sodium.

-In early 2017 the articles said 1.500 cycles, but today they say 23.000. I think in the first articles they hadn't reached much cycles of test. It will charge in minutes rather than hours.
Now lawyers will count the battrey in divorce cases, and you will be save the battery for future wifes.

-With 23.000 cycles it will last almost a lifetime.. Or last as long you don't destroy it in a car crash. ;-)
It works even in minus 20 celsius degree. No fire hazard. No need of expensible chargers devices (I think).

-The capacity increase, according the articles and interviews of Maria Helena Braga, was due a gradual polarization of electrolyte (along cycles) acting as supercapacitor. But one skeptic scientist made a critic and said it could only became so much more powerful because lab batteries use to have a much higher amount of electrolyte compared to active elements of battery itself.

-That's why one question of mine will be about electrolyte amount in her battery, or if batteries with different percentages of electrolite have the same increase capacity curve.
Braga made coin batteries and one jelly roll battery. If the increase curve it's similar in the two types... In one article she said that had similar data drom different batteries in many different instruments, including a glove box (sealed box with acsses ony by a tick rubber glove build in the box's structure).

Glove box avoid contaminations from evironment :

-They are still in pattent stages, so they will not reveal the full secret to we built one. I presume, my guess, that when the patent get ready, they will be able to send samples to the skeptic scientists test themselves.

Last edited by All Darc; 10-25-2018 at 04:33 PM..