View Single Post
Old 10-24-2018, 05:07 PM   #3463 (permalink)
aerohead
Master EcoModder

Thanked 7,223 Times in 4,650 Posts
varies

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil pan 4 View Post
That's not true.
Solar wind varies from about 1 to 2 million miles per hour normally and up to 7 million miles per hour which is the fastest recorded from a CME.
Solar wind proton density varies by a factor of about 10x charge by even more.
Irradiance varies by less than 1% and that is what the believers hyper focus on.

If you were so sure why not sit back and relax and wait for the gold and icon data to come in?
Just like what I am doing.
But instead you guys get really worked up, almost like you are worried they are going to find something.
*I've only discussed solar irradiance because that's all the solar physicists and interdisciplinary scientists talk about in association with climate change.
*Solar wind has nothing to do with climate change.
*Since 1948, no one has found a causal link between the solar wind and climate,and yet you infer that it's just a matter of time when all this will be thrown out the window.
*Plasma is a near-perfect electrical conductor.And Protons are essentially pure electricity.But if you were to intentionally stream electricity at the Earth it wouldn't mean anything to the climate.There isn't any mechanism for coupling.
* I'm not uninterested in what the new satellites will signal,nor am I anxious about it.
*Since 1995,the general circulation models have accurately predicted what the climate is generally going to do,with the information already at hand.We will continue to warm.The timing isn't as easy to pin down.
*You use photovoltaics invented by AT&T Bell Laboratories and you're okay with them for that,but when they say that tailpipes are bad for the Earth,then they can't be trusted.
I find this very disconcerting.And intellectually dishonest.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aerohead For This Useful Post:
NeilBlanchard (10-25-2018), niky (10-25-2018)