View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 04:54 PM   #3638 (permalink)
freebeard
Master EcoModder

Thanked 6,947 Times in 5,630 Posts
Quote:
While I was catching up on everyone arguing with Oil Pan, a lady came to visit Mom, and it seems like she was excited about a video she saw on Facebook[*]. Some lady found out that her son with autism lacked a hormone called Secretin, they injected him with it, his symptoms reduced more and more, until he was "Normal." The full story is here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Sokolski (except Wikipedia says improvements only lasted about six weeks and additional doses did not do anything)
I knew everyone was arguing, but I didn't realize we're taking sides. oil pan 4 is outnumbered? I'll side with him.

[*] There's your problem. Facespook.

Autism represents the forward evolution of the human race. 'Normie' parents see it as a problem to be medicated. Depriving us all and irritating the autists.

Also, they called them 'coffin nails' in the 1950s. Nobody took the hint.

"We find that whole communities suddenly fix their minds upon one object, and go mad in its pursuit; that millions of people become simultaneously impressed with one delusion, and run after it, till their attention is caught by some new folly more captivating than the first."
Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds -- Charles Mackay 1841

Without freedom of speech we wouldn't know who all the idiots are.
anonymous poster

The Following User Says Thank You to freebeard For This Useful Post:
aerohead (11-10-2018)