View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 10:10 AM   #61 (permalink)
slowmover
Banned

2004 CTD - '04 DODGE RAM 2500 SLT
Team Cummins
90 day: 19.36 mpg (US)
As far as schools, one can’t overcome the predictive success of DNA. Some groups don’t benefit (and won’t) past age 12. It’s a major mistake (not a mistake, actually, as it’s war) to have rendered our high school’s academic schedule meaningless. Taxpayer daycare with sports teams. Literacy and numeracy cannot be assumed.

The last group to have been well-served by public schools graduated in 1945. Read the late John Taylor Gatto. Online.

Redpoints double attempt about gas service is worth your while, strictly from the standpoint of economy, household economy. Not using a service is distinctly different from being unable to use it.

Predicating low cost on physical labor is great until you can’t. “Why” won’t matter.

At the very least, appliances that can run on NG or propane with a conversion kit.

In looking over my travel trailer I realized it would be KINDA stupid to not maximize each energy source: propane, 12V-DC or 120V-AC electric, and capable of handling 50A service (not just 30A).

Take any need, or any situation, and extrapolate. Can I run the whole thing from a single type source?

I decided stoopid really was: availability, but without ability to use.