Thread: Tesla Model 3
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 06:22 PM   #811 (permalink)
redpoint5
Human Environmentalist

Acura TSX - '06 Acura TSX
90 day: 24.19 mpg (US)

Lafawnda - CBR600 - '01 Honda CBR600 F4i
90 day: 47.32 mpg (US)

Big Yeller - Dodge/Cummins - '98 Dodge Ram 2500 base
90 day: 21.82 mpg (US)

Mazda CX-5 - '17 Mazda CX-5 Touring
90 day: 26.68 mpg (US)

Chevy ZR-2 - '03 Chevrolet S10 ZR2
90 day: 17.14 mpg (US)

Model Y - '24 Tesla Y LR AWD
Thanked 4,390 Times in 3,364 Posts
Who respects the SEC? They suck, have arbitrary rules, and arbitrarily enforce them.

You have real criminals like Madoff everywhere, and they don't catch those guys, but then thank goodness we locked away Martha Stewart and penalized Musk for a dumb Tweet, a Tweet which any reasonable person would know is not to be taken as something to take seriously with respect to financial transactions, and which we should have zero sympathy if someone wants to gamble on the Tweet and ends up burned.

You play the stock market; you deserve whatever the outcome is.

Speaking of the stock market; it's a horribly stupid idea. You generate revenue for a company 1 time, and forever until eternity generate needless analysis of company performance, speculation, and stock trading. None of the activities which follow have any real value for an economy, and in fact represent wasted time.

It's like I take out a loan from the bank to purchase a house, and until the end of time and long after I'm dead, people speculate on how well I'm running my household and make bets on it. Pointless. Lunacy. SEC sucks.

Give me absolute safety, or give me death!
The Following User Says Thank You to redpoint5 For This Useful Post:
freebeard (12-11-2018)