View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 12:23 PM   #4038 (permalink)
aerohead
Master EcoModder

Thanked 7,219 Times in 4,646 Posts
comprehension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xist View Post
Aerohead, are you quoting Sendler and responding to someone completely different? At what point did Sendler say anything indicating he was pro combustion?

I worry about your reading comprehension.
I suffer from late-onset perspicacity disorder.
My formal,and informal education has exposed me to different realities than sendler advocates as the only path forwards.Every time he 'speaks' I hear only Nate Hagens,for whom I have extremely little regard.
I see 'dots' and connect the dots,and come up with a different take on potentialities for a path forwards.
'Pro-combustion' is the default reality,if you cannot imagine a change in American consumer/industrial behavior.
And I can tell you that,historically,the power consumption data,and mix he shares is 'provisional',contextual,and arbitrary,and with the stroke of a pen,can be extremely modified (downwards), if (and that's a big if) it were ever to be a priority.
And it can be done with everyone feeling good about it.The United Sates has a historical precedent for this very thing.
And like I've said elsewhere,you're not going to expect a lot from a troglodyte with a single synapse.

The Following User Says Thank You to aerohead For This Useful Post:
NeilBlanchard (12-12-2018)