View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 07:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
bluecrx
EcoModding Lurker

1990 CRX DX for Sale

1990 CRX DX 5-speed, 1.6L 16 valve engine

I have owned this awesome car for 18 years. Bought it when it had 30k miles on it. The vast majority of the miles it currently has on it are highway miles. This was the first "new" car I owned so took very good care of it. Has the original clutch. I regularly get an average of 43mpg overall with a 37 to 50mpg spread. If I do some mild hypermiling with a highway speed of no more than 60mph, it will consistently get 50mpg. I have gas log if interested. Completly stock. No modifications. Still gets up on the highway without trying. Passes cars without effort. No BS. Brand new A/C. Blows cold.
Car is blue with grey/black interior. The interior is in excellent shape. Everything works on this car. Good stereo with amp and 6x9's.
I would rather someone interested in the car to see / drive first before I had said how many miles were on the odometer... You wouldn't think it has 336,000 if you drove it.
The CRX has plenty of life left, so if interested and live near San Antonio, TX, let me know and we'll arrange for you to take a look. I'm asking $2500 and will sit on that price till the beginning of October. If it doesn't sell by then, I'll lower the price.
George 210-414-5029

Last edited by bluecrx; 09-05-2008 at 09:04 AM..