View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 01:04 AM   #30 (permalink)
hayden55
Master EcoModder

Sport Utility Prius - '10 Toyota Prius II
90 day: 52.98 mpg (US)

300k Sequoia 4WD - '01 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4wd
90 day: 20.19 mpg (US)
There is definitely a recall. I'm just hoping the truck will burn down and I can get a new truck! Just kidding. In reality besides the day I picked it up I have only drove the truck a couple times so far for testing fixes and things. Now that school is out an I just have the 8-5, maybe I can finally get more time to work on it.
Progress:
1. Bilstein shocks have been installed. Much improved. The rear is still very stiff. (not bouncy anymore though. Before if i hit a sewer cover the whole truck would lose contact with the ground).
2. Odometer gear replaced, and leds and lights fixed in the dash.
3. bluetooth head unit installed. 6x8 door speakers installed.
4. dual usb charger with voltage gauge installed where the old cig lighter was previously.
5. Interior has been pulled and cleaned with soap and the water hose. Just waiting on things to dry.
6. New cruise control buttons put in.
7. Junkyard rubber floor liner pulled and ready to go in to replaced the ratty carpet.
8. New wheels and tires installed.
9. Parts received waiting for install: 0w-20, filter, Mercon V ATF, shift forks, coolant, drivers door lock, floor liner, spare tire, ignition lock, keyless remote kit, etc...

Should be very clean when finished!