View Single Post
Old 12-19-2018, 04:26 PM   #4202 (permalink)
aerohead
Master EcoModder

Thanked 7,223 Times in 4,650 Posts
10-feet/failed prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil pan 4 View Post
And it woks.
If it doesn't work then that means people are stupid enough to fall for his hypochondriac bull. I refuse to believe the vast majority of people are that stupid.
No comment on how in his movie he said sea levels would rise 10 feet by 2013 or 2014, then buys a beach front mansion a few years later, likely using money made off that film?

If you want to see literally every failed inconvenient truth prediction just search "inconvenient truth memes".
*I'll have to re-visit the show.I don't recall any talk of 10-feet by 2013-14.Maybe 2100.Some today believe that could happen,and they're the ones camping out where those changes are apt to occur.
Glaciologists now believe that it may be the East Antarctic ice shelf that will be an issue.The Eastern Weddell Sea is anticipated to out warm any other body of water.
Last year,India did a single space launch which put 104-satellites into orbit,which can measure the entire surface of the Earth every day.
Laser ranging is accurate to a fraction of a millimeter.We'll have (do have now) high resolution measurements on a daily basis for analysis.
I've been compiling my own list for 2018,just based upon what basically PBS has reported (no other network deems Earth important enough to comment on).
So far,I've seen nothing which runs counter what Gore reported in An Inconvenient Truth.
I'll share that after New Years.
And the good news about being around today is,that you can go online and fact check anything said by anybody in the public domain.
If your children are ever diagnosed with leukemia,that's probably just your profit-motivated doctor exaggerating things.What the hell would they know.Just a bunch of Ivy League -ricks trying to suck out your hard-earned money,pay off medical school, and enrich themselves with AMA lies.Blood cancer,what a myth.

Last edited by aerohead; 12-19-2018 at 04:29 PM.. Reason: add data

The Following User Says Thank You to aerohead For This Useful Post:
NeilBlanchard (12-20-2018)