View Single Post
Old 12-25-2018, 11:06 AM   #10 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.79 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone! :D

I spent hours trying to find a fuller VIN report and the best that I found was that Navy Federal provides free CarFaxes to its members and you can open a savings account for $5. I do not know if that is adequate, but I deposited $25 because I felt that it was worth at least that much.

It did not ask me to confirm my password.
When I tried to log in it said "Online Banking is temporarily unavailable."
I went to the main page and it said my password was invalid.
I tried to reset my password and it said they needed to call me, but they did not have my phone number, although they definitely asked for my phone number when I created my account.
I am sure that they have someone working on Christmas, but I do not want to bother them about this, I just wanted to make sure that they had my contact information so that someone can call me tomorrow.
They show various options on their website, but the only one that did anything at all was to send a secure message, which sent me to the login screen.
They confirmed my new account via e-mail, but when I tried to find an e-mail address I found "There is no general e-mail address."

I keep seeing "Just stop by a local branch!"

The nearest branch is 153 miles away.

As if all of this is not adequate enjoyment, it is supposed to start snowing tonight, and not stop for a while, so Mom wants me to drive back this afternoon, before I can replace her brakes, before I can try to see the Insight, and before I can see a certain young lady again. She saw me three times in the last two days and seems to like me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Xist For This Useful Post:
California98Civic (12-29-2018)