View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 06:39 PM   #4399 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

Just to make one thing clear here (friendly talking to everyone). The left wing it's also greed. Here on Brazil we habe a expression to left winger leaders who tak about poor people needs and about be humble to help poors, but in reality live on luxury, with espensive clothes, top cars, top watches, for a a country in development as Brazil. THAT'S WHAT WE CALL HERE LEFT WING CAVIAR.

I don't need to be binary. Needer side it's good, and both have huge problems and both are corrupt. I can and I must adress the negative and positive aspects of both.

The right wing found in the crazysh...t left wing radicalism a escuse to start to push without fear a lot of true prejudice. The leftwing became Dr Frankenstein, since they created a monster and now the monster and the scared vilage people are agaisnt hin.
Newton's law of action and reaction...

Mass famous heroes I don't belive. True heroes in general are not famous.

Buckminster Fuller
Tim Berners-Lee
Satoshi Nakamoto
Uhhnn... the first two were good enterprises. Is that be a hero?

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeard View Post
You're the one calling him Uncle (unironically — no scare quotes). What does that suggest?

I believe in heroes
R. Buckminster Fuller
Tim Berners-Lee
Satoshi Nakamoto

There's your problem. Two-sided arguments fail because the world is multivariant (a word JBP uses).

I know it's hard, but I'm trying to keep up. Patreon is no panacea. See below:

Patreon found it's niche when Youtube started demonetizing the posters. It gave them an alternative means of being self-sustaining. When Patreon went sideways too, SubscribeStar took up the slack.

But SubscribeStar flushed out the powers behind the curtain, the credit card companies (and maybe Paypal).

The only solution for this dilemma appears to be gold-backed crypto.

It is possible to parse a one-dimensional axis. Here's an example:

Data and Society calling out some 'Alternative Influencer Network' was bogus on it's face, but Tim Pool found a good analysis (I would argue from a weaponized autist on the level of James Damore). Here's Mark Ledwich's article:

https://medium.com/@markoledwich/we-...e-b6ffea5e34fa

Last edited by All Darc; 01-04-2019 at 06:46 PM..