View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 01:44 PM   #140 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

Well, Roger Moore and Pierce Brosnan didn't died (Moure was natural causes) as they didn't tried to reproduce James Bond stunt in real life.
Lapoon Vacation stunt on film was for fun, like Tom And Jerry, and the husband end up a bit ridicularized, so it's not inducing fast driving as Fast and Furious use to induce.

Paul Walker died because he was (or had a moment) of stupidity, trying to performe crazy car speed in city street.

I imagine how many people Fast and Furious franchise helpd to kill in crashs by inducing young fool people to try fast car stunt or even just fast driving.
I remamber there was a time car's advestisement o TV, here on Brazil, tended to glamorize fast danger driving, to induce people buy models with powerful engines. Luckly justice forbidden it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeard View Post
Do what thou wilt. I was just adding provenance.

When the supermodel/Ferrari pilot was giving her attention to the dad, I was freaking out because Paul [somebody] did that in the Fast and Furious franchise and he's dead now.

Their iconic station wagon wasn't a production vehicle. As wasn't the Herkimer Battle Jitney:

https://blog.consumerguide.com/cool-...m-lame-movies/

Last edited by All Darc; 01-08-2019 at 01:49 PM..