View Single Post
Old 01-27-2019, 09:00 AM   #4681 (permalink)
RedDevil
Master EcoWalker

Red Devil - '11 Honda Insight Elegance
Team Honda
90 day: 49.01 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,245 Times in 1,454 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by oil pan 4 View Post
https://www.newsweek.com/majority-am...change-1304048

Just a little FYI I tried Google searing for this article almost by name and Google couldn't find it.
Bing found them all no problem.
Google gave me some ridiculously biased articles saying how most Americans want to give money to the government to fight climate change.
HA!
WTF???
https://www.google.com/search?q=news...hrome&ie=UTF-8
Google finds it no problem. I don't know what you're up to. (HA!)

By the way, from the same article:
Quote:
On Tuesday, the Yale Program on Climate Change Communication and the George Mason University Center for Climate Change Communication released a poll that found that 73 percent of Americans said global warming is taking place.
So there should be a significant number of people who acknowledge the climate is changing but are unwilling to do anything to stop it...
They deserve to suffer the consequences. Too bad everybody else would suffer too.
Quote:
Repeat a lie until it comes true much?
I doubt this one will ever come true, but I fear that won't stop you.
Quote:
According to CNBC 49% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck so they simply can't afford to puff the global warming crack pipe.
If those 49% buy big trucks and SUVs on loans they have only themselves to blame. Oh, but they need big trucks and they don't need the climate.

Does it never occur to you that the side who perceives ridiculous bias may actually be the side that suffers most from that? Generated by Koch propaganda? You know money works, right?
Seems YOU need to do away with the crook pipe.

For confirmation go to people just like you.
For education go to people unlike yourself.

Last edited by RedDevil; 01-27-2019 at 09:29 AM..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RedDevil For This Useful Post:
aerohead (01-30-2019), NeilBlanchard (01-28-2019)