View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 03:32 AM   #4889 (permalink)
RedDevil
Master EcoWalker

Red Devil - '11 Honda Insight Elegance
Team Honda
90 day: 49.01 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,245 Times in 1,454 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by redneck View Post
I’m confused.
I take it NeilBlanchard thanked my post for exposing the error in the claim about the Medieval Warm Period, not for the quote in the end that only mirrored the assault to the side that did have the facts wrong.

But no amount of fact checking will ever change the ways of those who earn from spillage. They just keep producing unfounded claims, exaggerating or misquoting to make it align with what they prefer to believe.
As often, when an accusation is proven to be false it does however apply to the accusing party.

So, to use her own words again:
The fact that seasoned politicians can say such ridiculous things – and get away with it – illustrates the degree to which their dogma about climate change has swept through the right wing governing classes….

The Guardian is a proper left wing British newspaper. So to balance things out look what they had to say about it.
https://www.theguardian.com/environm...eptic-monckton
Hey, there's a tie with Anthony Watts again.

Please don't tell me that all you do is just picking up the pieces of junk there and throw them on this thread one by one?

For confirmation go to people just like you.
For education go to people unlike yourself.

Last edited by RedDevil; 02-08-2019 at 03:55 AM..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RedDevil For This Useful Post:
aerohead (02-09-2019), NeilBlanchard (02-08-2019)