View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 04:55 PM   #5013 (permalink)
freebeard
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,575 Times in 7,061 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sendler
The dialog and script of the Living In The Futures Past movie suffer from too many cooks in the kitchen. But as someone who appreciates the art of film making, I'm very impressed with the production.
Living In The Futures Past? An apostrophe for possession wouldn't send me down the rabbit hole of historical revisionism. It's not just about the Holocaust anymore. First it was the iXXX/1XXX telescoping of a millennium into oblivion (new earth) now it's that the world was covered in mud in 1810 but nobody wrote it down because PTSD (mud flood).

Weird thing is that on the 14th Suspicious 0bservers reported on a mud volcano in Azerbaijan:

https://www.azernews.az/nation/145609.html

It turns out there are underwater mud volcanoes in the Caspian Sea. Who knew?

Quote:
Azerbaijan or as it is called Land of Fire has the highest number of mud volcanoes in the world. Some 350 out of over 1,000 mud volcanoes in the world are located here.

The world’s largest mud volcanoes - Boyuk Khanizadagh and Turaghai - are both in Azerbaijan. Boyuk Khanizadagh, the diameter and height of which are 10 kilometers and 700 meters respectively, erupted on October 10, 2001, shooting out flames for 300 meters in the air. It was the highest record for flames shot from a mud volcano.

Underground and submarine mud volcanoes are also located in Azerbaijan.

There are more than 140 submarine volcanoes in the Caspian Sea. Eight islands in the Baku Archipelago are mud volcanoes by origination.

About 23 mud volcanoes in Azerbaijan received the status of the National Park and are protected by the state. In addition, they were included in the list of Seven Wonders of the World.

There are several interesting facts about mud volcanoes in Azerbaijan.
As I said, rabbit hole.