View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 12:30 PM   #30 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

What about the way Star Trek producers found, during the production of Enterprise to explaing the human look of Klingon's forehead during original series, compared to the modern Klingons rom the movies and following series ?

Had smooth forehead Klingons suffered prejudice and was sent to the front, where there was conflict with the federation during original series ?
Anyway, why they didn't tried cranial reconstruction as the klingon in this clip suggested?

Hey, I found Sarah Brightman (famous singer of original Phantom of The Opera musical) is a Star Trek fan and that was the reason she was planning (no longer today) to do a space trip to international space station. She was even during trainning at Russia space camp few yeras ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xist View Post
Some parts of Episode Eight were stupid, but I liked the rest of it very much. I saw endless rants about things that did not seem important at all, almost like people feel the need to be offended by as many things as possible.

That sounds exhausting.

Weren't different people in charge of Episode Nine, so the story changed horses mid-stream?

I saw a post yesterday that the new "Star Trek" movies fixed everything wrong with the franchise.

How nice people in sanitariums have Internet access!

Last edited by All Darc; 03-06-2019 at 12:38 PM..