View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 08:23 AM   #12 (permalink)
Assassintime14
EcoModding Lurker

少し津波 (Little Tsunami) - '17 Mitsubishi Mirage ES
90 day: 35.49 mpg (US)
Quote:
Thanks for responding. Your words say daily driver, but your attachment says time attack.
I'm thinking of making something of an in between, i agree that splitter is awfully aggressive for a car like mine. I'm thinking of just making it a round half the size of that one.

Quote:
The Kammback you have in mind, can you please provide a link and or image of the Geo metro hatch?
It won't let me post a link until i hit 5 posts , but its the one "making a permanent parital kammback" from MetroMPG

Quote:
If you're actually competitive (i.e. not just doing fun runs), you'll want to be careful of class rules. Don't want to inadvertently bump up to Prepared or something by accident

I'm not sure of class rules as since i have't auto crossed before, i can look into it possibly.

Quote:
One thought if you add an airdam and are autocrossing: body lean will eat up the outside edges if it's low enough, and brake dive the center, so you'll probably want stiffer springs and dampers.
I'm currently on my way to do this. After my birthday on the 14th i should be picking up a set of BC Racing coil-overs. That will include a drop in ride height from 1-3in. So I'm thinking that the airdam should go down from the bumper an inch or 2, the car is getting dropped atleast one inch, probably 2in. The mirage's ground clearance is 6.3in stock, leaving me in the end with 2.3 in of scrape clearance

And once again, thank for all of your guys' help so far