View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 06:21 PM   #67 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

There are more radical and more moderate islamic countries. The more radical ones... well... I saw some videos of people with a bag of cut-off hands, in a kind of celebration.
And remamber that the radical punishment of a few scares a much larger number of criminals.

Please don't raise the "let's be respectfull". I can talk about crazy sh...head" christian, scr....w-up americans, savage brazilians, but not about muslism who follows islan???
Indeed I was clear I was refering to not the best muslims. I didn't said in any moment that all ore the vast majority was like that.

By the way, on Brazil I feel that if you don't share the typical sins of society and stay away from "sinners", they may tends to stone you, not with real stones, but other ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
Cutting hands of thieves in Muslim countries is about as common as throwing stones at convicts by people without sins in predominantly Christian countries.

Let's be moderate, let's be respectful. Just like most Muslim people I know are.

The Utrecht tram shooter was a moron, literally. He should not have been released after earlier convictions, not because of the severity of those, but because he was unable to contain himself and that was a known fact...
He did not know any of the people he shot in the tram.

Yet this was a proper terrorist attack. The real terrorist is the one who gave the moron a gun. (they arrested someone yesterday without any other details than that it is a 40 year old male. But that probably was the provider).

Last edited by All Darc; 03-20-2019 at 06:26 PM..