View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 09:12 PM   #5712 (permalink)
freebeard
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,575 Times in 7,061 Posts
Is there an echo in here?

It sounds like The Green New Deal, but it's so simplistic I can't discern whether those columns are Ionic, Doric or Corinthian. As an alternative I suggest Synergetics.

Quote:
Synergetics
Fuller
Synergetics is the empirical study of systems in transformation, with an emphasis on total system behavior unpredicted by the behavior of any isolated components, including humanity's role as both participant and observer.
There is lots more at More at Wikipedia
Use Nature's system of coordinates and encompass all of humankind's thinking.

Quote:
“I live on Earth at present, and I don’t know what I am. I know that I am not a category. I am not a thing — a noun. I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process – an integral function of the universe.”
― R. Buckminster Fuller
Take that, you intersectional Marxists.

Quote:
“Never forget that you are one of a kind. Never forget that if there weren't any need for you in all your uniqueness to be on this earth, you wouldn't be here in the first place. And never forget, no matter how overwhelming life's challenges and problems seem to be, that one person can make a difference in the world. In fact, it is always because of one person that all the changes that matter in the world come about. So be that one person. ”
― R. Buckminster Fuller
Paraphrasing Tim Pool, the snowflake doesn't think it caused the avalanche.

Quote:
“It is essential that anyone reading this book know at the outset that the author is apolitical. I was convinced in 1927 that humanity's most fundamental survival problems could never be solved by politics.”
― Richard Buckminster Fuller, Grunch of Giants
Quote:
“Geniuses are just people who had good mothers.”
― Buckminster Fuller
https://www.goodreads.com/author/quo...minster_Fuller